Black Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Planet - Haunting your darkest dreams...

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

kitten waves....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jung's Angel

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-18

kitten waves.... Empty
PostSubject: kitten waves....   kitten waves.... EmptySun May 18, 2008 9:53 pm

Hi there everyone - I think I registered before, but then I was naughty and didn't log in much, & forgot my username - lol!

Oh well, that said... BIG HELLOS to you all

Rough summary of me currently; I was living in Nottingham with my partner, but that went a bit sour so I moved back home to live with my parents with my lil' baby Isabelle who's now just coming up to 8 months old. I love her lots & lots, but sometimes a girl needs to get out and relax so thought I'd get to know you all.

Hoping to arrange a babysitter for Black Planet at the Bear on 6th June - so if you see me there, perhaps looking a little lost, do please say hi!

That's all for now, as my brother has today returned from a year studying in the USA so we're having a bit of a family meal (yes, I got to show him his little niece for the 1st time... so exciting!)

anyway, speak soon

Mwah

Hazel

Oh, this is me by the way ---> kitten waves.... M_c49fe8edf22a8915d1d0f051a26cd3e9
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/misszizzle
Proserpina
Proserpina

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-04-06

kitten waves.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: kitten waves....   kitten waves.... EmptySat May 24, 2008 2:10 am

*waves* welcome
Back to top Go down

kitten waves....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Planet :: INTRODUCTION :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: