Black Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Planet - Haunting your darkest dreams...

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

stupid sodding phsiotherapists

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Demonvanity
Demonvanity

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-03-03

stupid sodding phsiotherapists Empty
PostSubject: stupid sodding phsiotherapists   stupid sodding phsiotherapists EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 9:25 pm

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

so after last weeks session when the woman was well impressed with my progress she decided that i didnt need anymore one to one sessions and that i should join this lower limb class.
so i went and did said lower limb class today, and frankly it was a total waist of time and effort.
my knees were addressed
my hips were dealt with,
calf muscles and
thigh muscle

not one of the excersices i was made to do in the rotational group programme
did anything for my ankle at all, this means of course im now going to have to phone the physio dept of the hospital and rant at them until they let me go back to one to one sessions

then of course theres the benefit people - dont even get me started on them,

"check the information is correct sign it, and then return it to us in the prepaid addressed envelope thats enclosed in the pack"

WELL I WOULD YOU GOD DAMNED TOSSERS, BUT ALL THE INFORMATION I GAVE YOU YESTERDAY IS IN FACT WRONG ON THIS PAPERWORK YOU TYPED OUT AND THERE IS NO PRE-PAID ENVELOPE YOU BUNCH OF SODDING CLOWNS, YOUVE NOT EVEN INCLUDED A POXY BLOODY RETURN ADDRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/demonvanity
Emma
Emma

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: stupid sodding phsiotherapists   stupid sodding phsiotherapists EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 11:19 pm

Evening DV...Just passing through...Just pretend I am not here...**whistles as scurries back out**
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blackplanetuk
Demonvanity
Demonvanity

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: stupid sodding phsiotherapists   stupid sodding phsiotherapists EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 11:50 pm

S'ok Em, got it out of my system now. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/demonvanity
Nyteshade
Nyteshade

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: stupid sodding phsiotherapists   stupid sodding phsiotherapists EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 1:07 am

Out with the anger....... Cool and if that doesn't work start with the wax idols and sharp pins.... Grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stupid sodding phsiotherapists   stupid sodding phsiotherapists Empty

Back to top Go down

stupid sodding phsiotherapists
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Planet :: CHIT CHAT :: Rant, Rant, Rant-
Jump to: