Black Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Planet - Haunting your darkest dreams...

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome one and all

Go down 
+6
Wanderlust
Simon the Black Troll
Stauromaniac
Nyteshade
Emma
Admin
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Demonvanity
Demonvanity

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Welcome one and all - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome one and all   Welcome one and all - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 3:44 am

sorry wes, all out of linseed, can do chilli oil though, for that extra kick!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/demonvanity
Nyteshade
Nyteshade

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Welcome one and all   Welcome one and all - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 11:32 am

Wanderlust wrote:
xStephanx wrote:
Just turning up to say hi. Wes told me about this forum. Lets hope it grows!

Most likely see you all this Friday in the pub.

Yes, you've not been there yet have you? So you'll know nothing of the initiation rites. So, who wants to supply the rubber hoses, pliers and linseed oil? farao

OOOo soo many implements, so little time!
Back to top Go down
xStephanx
xStephanx

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Welcome one and all   Welcome one and all - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 5:08 pm

Emma wrote:
Hi Stephen...Someone new to play with..goodie...I look forward to meeting you on Friday..Welcome

Did you not meet me in October or November at the Angel?

I remember when Deviant UK played, that was brilliant. I missed the fiary theme in December though, which is a shame.
Back to top Go down
Emma
Emma

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Welcome one and all   Welcome one and all - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 12:47 am

xStephanx wrote:
Emma wrote:
Hi Stephen...Someone new to play with..goodie...I look forward to meeting you on Friday..Welcome

Did you not meet me in October or November at the Angel?

I remember when Deviant UK played, that was brilliant. I missed the fiary theme in December though, which is a shame.

I don't remember, but thats not unusual for me not to remember things...I have worlds worst memory...If we did, it will be like meeting all over again!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blackplanetuk
Kitten

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Welcome one and all   Welcome one and all - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 9:29 pm

also just saying 'hi' to you all - been in and out of the myspace page, trying to amke friend in the area having moved back to Bedford from Nottingham avec bebe (long story) but trying to get out this weekend to the Bear as its my birthday Thurs - so this kitty needs to get out, let her hair down and screw her courage to the sticking place and meet people... yeh, my kid's cute, but there's only so long you can be entertained by a 5month old! lol!

mew xxx
Back to top Go down
xxx-LilGothFaery-xxx
xxx-LilGothFaery-xxx

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Welcome one and all   Welcome one and all - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 9:36 pm

Hello Everyone! Im Samantha, I was the one who wrote the Black Planet review for Bizarre magazine. Ive never actually used an online forum before, so you'll have to bear with me lol. Nice to meet you all. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samanthacurley
Wanderlust
Wanderlust

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Welcome one and all   Welcome one and all - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 9:59 pm

Emma wrote:

I don't remember, but thats not unusual for me not to remember things...I have worlds worst memory...If we did, it will be like meeting all over again!!

Y'know,

He's the short Irish'y one who wears cyber stuff and looks vaguely girlish pirat

Kitten wrote:
also just saying 'hi' to you all - been in and out of the myspace page, trying to amke friend in the area having moved back to Bedford from Nottingham avec bebe (long story) but trying to get out this weekend to the Bear as its my birthday Thurs - so this kitty needs to get out, let her hair down and screw her courage to the sticking place and meet people... yeh, my kid's cute, but there's only so long you can be entertained by a 5month old! lol!

mew xxx

Hello, will we see you around this weekend then? Smile

xxx-LilGothFaery-xxx wrote:
Hello Everyone! Im Samantha, I was the one who wrote the Black Planet review for Bizarre magazine. Ive never actually used an online forum before, so you'll have to bear with me lol. Nice to meet you all. XD
And that goes double for you! farao
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wesforce
Emma
Emma

PostSubject: Re: Welcome one and all   Welcome one and all - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 11:41 pm

Hey Samantha...Thanks for writing that review...was excellent to see it in there...mwah..xx

And Kitten, I hope to see you on Friday..come say hi..xxxx
Back to top Go down
xxx-LilGothFaery-xxx
xxx-LilGothFaery-xxx

PostSubject: Re: Welcome one and all   Welcome one and all - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 1:02 am

Its ok! Its was just so cool to see Black Planet in such a wicked magazine lol. XD
Back to top Go down
Nyteshade
Nyteshade

PostSubject: Re: Welcome one and all   Welcome one and all - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 2:58 pm

Kitten wrote:

mew xxx

Well seen as how I am kinda new to the whole thing too. if you do make it out Friday then we can be newbies together.......
Back to top Go down
Nyteshade
Nyteshade

PostSubject: Re: Welcome one and all   Welcome one and all - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 2:59 pm

xxx-LilGothFaery-xxx wrote:

Online forums are fairly easy to use and the moderation style is relaxed here... any probs.. give me a shout and I will be happy to help...
Back to top Go down
xxx-LilGothFaery-xxx
xxx-LilGothFaery-xxx

PostSubject: Re: Welcome one and all   Welcome one and all - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 3:17 pm

Thank You Nyteshade XD
Back to top Go down
Wanderlust
Wanderlust

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Welcome one and all   Welcome one and all - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 9:34 pm

Hey Nyteshade, nice meeting you last night Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wesforce
Nyteshade
Nyteshade

PostSubject: Re: Welcome one and all   Welcome one and all - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 10:15 pm

Hullllooooooooo

Nice meeting you too.... Grin
Back to top Go down
Emma
Emma

PostSubject: Re: Welcome one and all   Welcome one and all - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 12:20 am

Hey guys...I had a good time last night...ended up dancing the night away..was great fun..good to meet some of you from the Forum..x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome one and all   Welcome one and all - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome one and all
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Planet :: CHIT CHAT :: General chat-
Jump to: